Combining simplicity & elegance with artistic luxury, Umbra Kiwi has been carefully dyed by master artisans to give this beautiful one of a kind effect of ombre colors. The fine blend of merino & cashmere add value to this already unique technique which has been beautifully translated on the handloom. Neat edges make this artisan shawl a modern minimal statement piece.
The dyes used are 100% eco-friendly certified Swiss dyes, creating a soft in hand feel. This four-season, lightweight scarf is easy to wear and perfect as a gift or personal accessory.
- Material: Cashmere & Merino
- Size: 70 X 200 cm
- Color: Shades of Rose, Kiwi & Black
- Additional option of Black color with white stripes is also available.
- Artisan Base: Ethically handwoven and hand-dyed by artisans in Nepal
- Wash Care: Gently hand-wash with cold water or delicately dry clean only.
- Packaging: Each piece comes with its individual envelope shaped pouch made with canvas cotton & natural wood buttoned closure, also made by our artisans. This ensures a longer life for the handwoven throw and makes packaging reusable and breathable.
In the case that your items arrive damaged, or there is a mistake with your order, please keep all the original packaging and contact us immediately at 505.988.9558 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may return your purchase to us within 14 days, undamaged, in its original packing for full refund in the original form of payment. Please include a copy of your receipt with the return shipment.
To help us process your return quickly and insure you receive proper credit, please include a copy of your packing list or gift receipt in your package, along with a phone number and preferred time to contact you should we have the need.
Please send your returns by UPS or insured Parcel Post or a traceable international carrier. Lost shipments are the responsibility of the sender.
All Fine Jewelry Sales and Discounted Items are final and non-returnable.
All Sales are final after 30 days.
Shipping and gift-wrapping fees are non-refundable.